The LNL-1340-M2K is part of the Lenel M Series and is the one-for-one, plug-compatible, OnGuard®-ready replacement for the legacy CASI M2000 reader/IO board.
The LNL-1340-M2K is the reader/IO board and is paired with an LNL-3300-M5 CPU board, for head-of-line configuration. The LNL-1340-M2K supports the same readers as the M2000, with F2F or supervised F2F protocol, and has the same wiring configurations. Like the legacy M2000, the LNL-1340-M2K can support native supervised F2F readers or readers with Wiegand outputs that interface through WIU devices prior to termination at the LNL-1340-M2K. The LNL-1340-M2K also supports 10 general-purpose inputs, and has eight Form-C relay outputs.
All boards in the Lenel M Series have been designed to facilitate the migration of legacy software such as Picture Perfect®, Facility Commander® Wnx or Secure Perfect Systems to Lenel ́s OnGuard access control system. The hardware migration is a straightforward process of powering down the legacy controller, unplugging field wiring from legacy boards, removing legacy boards, installing new Lenel M Series boards, plugging in field wiring, and powering up the new controller which communicates to the OnGuard System.
When converting the M2000 controller to Lenel M Series, both the CPU and the M2000 I/O must be converted to the Lenel M Series.
Features & Functionality
• Support for the same readers as the legacy CASI M2000 controllers with F2F or supervised F2F protocol and field wiring compatibility
• Support for native supervised F2F readers or readers with Wiegand outputs that interface through WIU device prior to termination at the LNL-1340-M2K
• Can be used downstream of another M series controller without an additional LNL-3300-M2K
• 10 general-purpose inputs
• 8 Form-C relay outputs
• Elevator control, single cab
LNL-1340-M2K - Bridge Board for GE/CASI M2000 IO board.
- Brand: Lenel
- Product Code: LNL-1340-M2K
- Availability: In Stock